Please use this form if you are a current UM student who:

  • is requesting elective credits be reevaluated for general education credit or for direct UM course equivalencies,
  • is submitting a Study Abroad Approval Form or is requesting preapproval of coursework for initial transfer credit evaluation, or
  • has taken coursework at another institution that needs initial transfer credit evaluation.

This form is not intended to evaluate coursework for new applicants, non-degree or graduate students. New applicants can see how their courses might transfer using our unofficial Transfer Equivalency Self-Service Tool. They can also contact their admissions counselor for assistance on how to access their transfer credit report upon admission in DegreeWorks, UM's online degree progress software.

Login with your NetID and Password:

If the "Use Single Sign-On" button is not displayed, enter your umontana email address in the email field and the password field will disappear. Clicking on the Sign In button will automatically redirect you to UM's SSO system where you can log in with your NetID.

UM Undergraduate Admissions